For Windows PC
1. Click Download – Choose save if prompted.
2. Once Downloaded, run this application.
3. Choose “Yes”, and “Allow” when prompted.
4. Provide the technician with the Passcode generated.
1. Once downloaded, run the application
2. Enter “one2oneit” when asked for the company ID
3. Provide the technician with the passcode generated
For Macs with security issues please try the following:
Solution #1 – Use Java Web Start app to open JNLP file
- Open your Downloads folder and locate the JNLP file (ex. BeIndex.jnlp)
- Right-click (or Control-click) the jnlp file and then select “Open With > Java Web Start.app”
- Click the Open button in the dialogue box which appears to launch JNLP
Solution #2 – Modify the security settings on your Mac
- Click the Apple Menu button at the top left corner of your computer screen.
- Launch System Preferences
- Select Security & Privacy
- Click the “General” tab
- If necessary, click the lock icon in the bottom left corner to unlock the settings for modification
- Select the “Anywhere” option at bottom of the Security & Privacy window (See image below for reference)
- Click the “Allow from Anywhere” button to confirm your selection
- You should now only see a “Open Confirmation” window when opening jnlp files (example below)
1. Click Download – This will direct you to the Anydesk website.
2. Click Download on the Anydesk website
3. Open the file that is downloaded and give the the this desk code to the technician.